Не знаю насколько это все правда… мало где эта инфа засветилась. Переводить мне щас некогда, если ктото переведет будет хорошо.
Вот последние пару записей с блога хакерской команды SLUMP.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
i.load meeting summary
Our 2 day-meeting is over now and now we would like to present our findings. And now the facts:
- i.load does not work on PAL PS3 (40GB) and NTSC (20GB) yet, but we work hard to get it
- 20GB NTSC, 60GB NTSC/PAL, 80GB NTSC running well (haven’t fix all the bugs from the list below)
- source code will be avaiable 1 month after release for other developer
- website promotion on ps3news.com and maxconsole.com
- Big_T give forum support on ps3news and Zizzle on maxconsole.com
- first trial versions arrived trusted people (rs.com - filesize of the beta: 917 MB all in one)
- no worldwide release before every version works (including 20GB/40GB NTSC/PAL)
- release date is still set on March 23.th 2008 (if all versions work!)
- PlayStation 2 images working fluently; Saving possible!
- no success with images over 17.5GB
- Online play possible (no ban yet!)
- new trailer on the way
- new website planned for March 23.th
- you need Firmware 2.10 (not higher or below)
That’s all for the moment.
flAshHeAd - Group[SLUMP]
Posted by Group [SLUMP] at 11:50:00 PM
Well……it’s finally done!
It’s now possible to play game images over 17.5GB with no lags!
i.load won’t hang up anymore. So all bugs are fixed.Big thanks to our beta-tester - DCP,FFM,Rob Samson! You guys are awesome!And now a good message for all the 40GB owner - Jump for joy! You can run PS3 and PS1 backups, too! It was very hard to get it but we’re proud of it!
So, please prepare your internet connection for this historic date, ’cause you will need to download 1.2GB (all in one package with manual).Big_T and Zizzle will sign up on the websites ~ 5 minutes before the download is public. They won’t answer private messages. So that’s why they aren’t regristed yet.
So and now we will have to wait to the PAL birthday of the ps3. I hope you got a party-hat
Release: March 23.th - 11.23pm
Please take a look at our updated requirements
Thanks, flAshHeAd - Group[SLUMP]
Posted by Group [SLUMP] at 3:36:00 PM
А ВОТ И САМИ ТРЕБОВАНИЯ
Friday, February 15, 2008
i.loader confirmed for PS3
One year ago, a great console hits europe. You know exactly what we mean. The PlayStation3. A lot of hacking crews tried to hack it, without success. Please think of the Paradox-Loader or all the other fakes and please don’t trust TEAM-ICE, you know this crew? But you know one of them… the self called noob “streetsk8erFU”. Well… forget them all!
Today we cofirm the first working PlayStation3 Image-Loder called “i.load”. We found a little whole in the latest Firmware 2.10 which allows you to run an unsigned code. I runs nearly perfect with the 60GB version of the system. Nearly perfect means we already got slowdowns but we’re working on it. It’s a softmod so that means you don’t need any hardware-modifications.
So, you need the following tools for i.load:
- PlayStation 3 System
- 500GB + external USB 2.0 HDD (e.g. Packard Bell)
- ~ 850MB free disk space on the PS3
- Connection between the PS3 and your PC (W-Lan or local)
- Firmware 2.10 (not above, if released)
- 1 PS3 Game Image (made with SAK tool)
- 1 Original PS3 Game Disk
- Game Images over 17.5GB arn’t running good yet (working on an improved temp-system) *FIXED*
- after 15 minutes without playing an iso the system hangs up (reboot required; maybe the game is not saved the) *FIXED*
- Online play works, but we’re not sure about banning the system (use on your own risk!)
- It’s not possible to play paid games out of the PSN store!
- PlayStation 2 game backups running slowly (we’re working on it!) *FIXED*
- PlayStation 1 game backups can’t save ingame (we’re working on it!) *FIXED*
- play PS3 Backups (.iso)
- possability to play PS2 games (incl. save function)
- possability to play PS1 Games (incl. save function)
- copy game backups via SAK or from the internet to your external HDD and load them
- complete English Interface
- full compatible with the latest PS3 firmware (2.10)
We don’t tell you a release-date yet ’cause we have to bugfix a lot. We also want to send our i.loader to some member of the most famous hacking forums. We try to release it to the 1st PAL birthday of the PlayStation3
So, stay tuned and check back again for more details!
flAshHeAd - Group[SLUMP]
Posted by Group [SLUMP] at 7:38:00 PM